1901: In February, Rev. George Lumpkin and a few other members of Roanoke Rapids Baptist Church met for the first time in a house in Rosemary Village. On October 7, construction began on the first church building for Rosemary Baptist. The first worship service was conducted in the new building on November 24.
1902: On June 8, Rosemary Baptist Church was admitted to the Tar River Association.
1910: The Woman's Missionary Society was organized.
1916: H.C. Chaffin was called as the first full-time pastor.
1924: On November 23, the first services were conducted in the new building.
1949: Brotherhood was founded.
1950: Three-story addition to building was completed.
1952: Chockoyotte Creek Baptist Church was constituted by Rosemary Baptist.
1964: White-Hurst Building was constructed.
1965: Prison Ministry was created.
1968: Lake Ministry was started at Tommy Tucker's Marina.
1973: First female deacon was elected.
1974: First female youth week sermon was conducted.
1980: Marshall White-Hurst was elected Pastor Emeritus after 36 years as pastor.
1981: C. Thomas Bodkin was called as pastor.
1984: Present sanctuary was built.
1986: XYZ (Extra Years of Zest) was organized.
1989: First Hanging of Greens service was held.
1993: Fellowship Center was constructed.
1996: Present tape ministry was created.
2000: Dr. E. Lavelle Waters was called as pastor. Disaster Relief Ministry was begun.
2001: Centennial Celebration.
2002: Hattie Cullom Life Center was constructed by volunteers of the church.
2003: Hattie Cullom Life Center was dedicated.
2005: Purchased trailer and tools for Disaster Relief/Handyman Ministry.
2007: Website developed.